Are you a young woman (30 and under) in the YWCA movement who is committed to making a difference for women? The time to act is now. Applications are now being accepted for the World YWCA Young Women’s Leadership Cohort of 2023. You may learn real-world skills, meet new people, and make an immediate impact on the lives of people all around the world by volunteering with the World YWCA.
In 2023, as a Cohort Leader, you will play a crucial role in coordinating the historic 30th World Council and modernising governance and sustainable decision-making.
This hybrid programme may include a trip to Geneva, Switzerland, in addition to online mentoring and coursework. Join the World YWCA team in creating a lasting global movement to achieve gender parity and promote women in positions of leadership.
The application deadline is June 25, 2023, which is a Sunday. Don’t pass up such a fantastic chance! Please read the program’s overview, then download the application, and submit it as soon as possible by clicking below.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
This programme is made possible thanks to the ongoing and unwavering support of the YWCA World Service Council.
- How To Apply and Qualify For SDG4Youth Network 2023-2024
- Apply and Qualify For McDonald Fellowships 2023-2024 Fully Funded, Deadline
- How Does One Apply For A Government Grant in Nigeria?
- CTA Cohort Programme: A Comprehensive Guide to Accelerate Your Career Growth
- Is MEXT Scholarship Open for 2024-2025? Everything You Need to Know