In honour of its 50th anniversary, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has set up a special grant programme. Students from poor areas who are smart and have good grades will be able to get cash help through this prestigious programme.
Some of the most important details about the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 are listed below. We’ll also tell our readers step-by-step how to fill out the application form for this prestigious scholarship, as well as when the deadline to apply for this prestigious chance is.
About LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The LIC organization has created the golden jubilee scholarship for people belonging to the economically weaker section and not able to continue their education due to certain circumstances.
You can easily apply for this scholarship opportunity by going to the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India and filling up the application form available there. You must submit the important documents with your application form in order to be eligible for this prestigious scholarship scheme.
Also Check: Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Announcement
As per the latest information released by the concerned authority for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, the online submission of the application form has been started. Applicants can visit the official website of the scholarship program to apply for the scholarship. The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 18th December 2022. Monetary benefits to the economically weaker sections of society for pursuing higher education are provided under this scholarship program. Further information related to the scholarship scheme can be checked in the official notification released by the authority for the scholarship.
Details Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
|Name||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Beneficiaries||Students of India|
|Last Date Of Application||18th December 2022|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Objectives Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The scheme will be helping the students belonging to economically weaker families by providing them better opportunities to kick start their careers and enhance their skills. The scheme will be helping the financially weaker section of society and provide them with employment.
The students will be able to get better higher education opportunities. The scholarship will be awarded in all of the institutions and universities present in India to the students who are doing really well in their studies. It will also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training of classes at the graduation level.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship will be specially provided to the students who are studying in the government and the private college and universities of India so that they can easily get higher education without having to worry about the financial expenses that their families will have to go through in order to have them kick start their career.
The students will be able to get Rupees 20,000 per month and the amount will be given in three installments. Girl students will be provided opportunities in this scholarship and also the special children will be provided more opportunities to kick start their careers in India.
You must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- All candidates who have passed Class X & Class XII exam (or equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2018-19.
- Applicant’s parents/guardians who have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.2,00,000 per annum are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The girls who passed the Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) are eligible.
- Any incorrect information provided by the candidates may result in the cancellation of their scholarship.
- Contestants who wish to pursue further studies are only eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants who wish to pursue any diploma or ITI or graduate or postgraduate studies in any discipline in any private colleges are eligible to apply.
- Renewal of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is required.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation can change the scheme at any time
- The Regular scholarship should strictly be provided only to students who are going for under-graduation (or its equivalent). This scholarship is not meant for post-graduation studies.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Rewards Details
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates while applying for this prestigious scholarship:-
- An amount of Rs.20,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three Quarterly installments.
- An amount of Rs.10,000/ per annum will be awarded for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10 + 2 Course and the scholarship shall be payable in three quarterly installments.
- The scholarship shall be provided for the entire duration of the course for Regular Scholars and for two years for Special Girl Scholars, subject to the candidate fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions for renewal.
Selection Process for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Various amounts of scholarship assistance will be provided to the students under the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. The selection of students for this scholarship program will be based on merit and family background such as the percentage of marks in class 12th/10th and the annual income of the applicant’s family. Preference will give to the student having the lowest annual income in the ascending order.
The applicants must submit the following documents while applying for this scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Educational qualification document
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for this scholarship we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the LIC golden jubilee scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the LIC organization will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online present on the home page.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all of the details in the application form.
- You have to enter all of your personal information and other information related to your education.
- Successfully submit the application form and also upload all of your documents.
- You have to keep their acknowledgment number safe and secure which will be sent to your registered email.
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for this scholarship:-
- Candidates will be chosen purely on the basis of merit (percentage of marks in class 10th and 12th and family background). Preference is granted in ascending order of income to students with the lowest annual family income.
- In the final review of the program, students must achieve better than 50 percentage points throughout graduate courses in Science/Commerce/Arts and 55 percent in academic disciplines or corresponding rank to retain the scholarship for the next year.
- In a household, only one nominee can earn a scholarship.
- To continue the scholarship, the candidate should attend classes regularly.
- If an applicant breaks certain terms and conditions, the grant may be revoked or canceled.
- The scholarship will be canceled immediately and, at the discretion of the LIC Divisional Administration concerned. The balance of the scholarship paid will be restored from the applicant is found to have earned the scholarship by false statements/certificates.
- The LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation (LICGJF) will take the initiative in developing a comprehensive system for the collection and sanctioning of the LIC scholarship for students who have been shortlisted.
- LICGJF will conduct the evaluation of the scheme at regular intervals.
- At the discretion of the LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Board of Trustees, the regulations can be changed at any time.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Result
The scholarship provides monetary benefits to the students. The applicant has to go to the official website of the scholarship scheme and apply there. As the last date for the scholarship submission was 31st December 2021, the scrutiny of applications has started.
On completion of the scrutiny of applications, the results will be announced by the concerned authority for the scholarship. Applicants can check the official website of the scholarship program to get the details of their results
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- He/She must have a valid and active mobile number while applying for the scholarship that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship program.
- Avoid using mobile phones for application form submission.
- You must have an active email ID while applying for the scholarship.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for application form submission..
- Check the details carefully before finally submitting the application form.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Application Status
Only online applications through the link on the home page of www.licindia.in are accepted. When a candidate fills out an online application and sends it in, he or she will get a confirmation email to the address they gave in the online application. The Divisional Office, which is stated in the acknowledgement mail, will get in touch with you again.
The candidate should make sure to give his right email address and phone number so that he can be reached if needed in the future. For more information, candidates can look at the paper “Instructions to candidates for online submission of application for GJF Scholarship Scheme 2022-23.”
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Amount
1) The chosen Regular Scholar will be given a sum of Rs.20,000/- per year, which will be paid in three installments.
2) Selected Special Girl Children will receive a scholarship worth Rs.10,000 per year, which will be paid in three installments.
The scholarship money will be sent to the chosen student’s bank account through NEFT. If the individual is chosen for a scholarship, they must show their Bank Account information, IFSC code, and a copy of a cancelled cheque with the name of the beneficiary. If two banks join, the new IFSC code of the merged bank should be listed.
The bank account where the money will be sent needs to be operational, and if it isn’t, it needs to be turned on before the details are given. The bank account’s maximum amount should also be checked.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Merit List
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Merit List and the cut-off marks will be posted on their website and sent to each candidate’s email address.
The final merit list will be based on the written test scores, community, category, number of openings, and papers that have been checked and found to be in order and real.
The names and roll numbers of the candidates who were found to be qualified for the provisional position are on the final list.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Last Day
The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 18th December 2022
- Life Insurance Corporation of India – Corporate Office- Yogakshema Building, Jeevan Bima Marg, P.O. Box No – 19953, Mumbai – 400 021 IRDAI Reg No- 512